o on. For a person who loves gaming, he may feel that laptops are not meant for playing games. Desktop computers are considered to be very powerful for playing games. However, the recent laptops that are mainly designed for enjoying high-end games seem to be equally efficient.
Let us study the pros and cons of gaming notebook and desktop computer and try to find out which one is better:
1. It is a portable device. You can carry it wherever you want. You can take it to your college, to your pal’s house, etc.
2. Since it runs on battery and can connect to the web wirelessly, you are free from the hassles of cables
3. Before you purchase the device, you can customize it by asking for the processor, RAM amount, and video card of your choice.
1. At the price of a gaming laptop, you will be able to purchase even more powerful desktop PC for playing games.
2. Because of its size, laptops tend to get heated up quickly. Some systems get so hot that you will not able to place it on your lap.
3. Size of the keyboard is also a matter of concern. Desktops give you full sized keyboard, however on laptops you are restricted to small sized one.
When you compare the pros and cons, you may think that desktops have slig